Position: Web Developer
What: Seeking a web developer with a particular knack for creating Magento-based E-commerce integrations. Filson is looking for someone who can join their team, integrate a successful E-commerce operation, and build an effective support and development team to handle future needs.
- At least 3 years professional experience as E-commerce developer.
- Has integrated Magento Enterprise based E-commerce sites.
- Management and implementation of LAMP stacks.
- Experience with cloud-based hosting services.
- Knowledge of E-commerce related services, including shipping APIs, payment gateways, etc.
- Experience with open source CMS applications, including Drupal and/or WordPress.
- Coordinate and manage software changes through Git.
- Ability to take graphical designs and theme/integrate into CMS and Magento.
- Communicates openly and effectively, both verbally and electronically, asking questions and giving input where necessary.
- Ability to assist in a consultative role with other business units, including accounting, customer service, marketing, and creative.
- Magento Certified Developer or Developer PLUS.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Multi-server hosting environment experience, including networking, security, tuning, caching, and scaling.
- Knowledge of PHP-based frameworks, including Laravel, Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, and/or CodeIgniter.
- Previous projects involved integration with backend systems and APIs.
- Experience integrating responsive and mobile technologies.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks.
- Prior experience in startup environment.
- Some travel may be required for this position.
- Ideal candidates possess strong time management and detail-oriented team work ethic.
Contact: Apply here.