Position: Marketing Data Manager
What: Masterworks helps Christian non-profits accomplish more. With this clear focus, they collaborate with organizations to design effective fundraising and marketing strategies. The bottom line? They help organizations build deep relationships with their supporters and live out God’s purpose in the world.
Responsibilities: The Marketing Data Manager will use the most innovative tools and efficient methods to solve marketing problems with data from data collection and organization to data reporting and output. This role will provide leadership and support to business and system partners through requirements gathering, process development and training programs.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, plus the ability to multi-task and negotiate priorities
• Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
• Excellent consultative, listening, communications and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers
• Critical thinker with excellent judgment and strong initiative
• Ability to work at peak performance with limited direction and competing deadlines
• Previous experience in marketing, production planning or non-profit organization
• Knowledge of database relationships and architecture
• Proficiency in computer use as appropriate to functions performed at Masterworks.
Desktop database and spreadsheet skills are a must: Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Experience with ftp utilities or via command prompt and SQL programming skills
• 3-5 years of experience in related field (marketing, technology, database management) and Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
Contact: Apply here.