Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
Lime is looking for a marketing leader to run all community development and local marketing efforts for a territory. In this role you will be responsible for growing Lime’s community footprint and brand awareness at the local level. Responsibilities will include (but are by no means limited to) development/execution/evaluation of: partnerships, marketing campaigns, external community outreach, internal community engagement, and events. Primary KPIs are rider acquisition and retention, brand awareness and preference, and overall business growth as measured by revenue. This role reports to the Regional Marketing Manager.
You should be a scrappy, strategic networker, with the ability to dream up, execute and critically analyze a local marketing plan. You are comfortable meeting new people, pitching partnership concepts, project managing across departments, and mining data for insights. You have strong business sense, and you understand how local marketing can positively impact the P/L. We move at a very fast pace in a state of ambiguity and evolution, and have high expectations for quality and impact. You’ll need to embrace the antithetical dynamics of a high-growth start-up. Manual not included.
- Foster partnerships with local businesses, advocacy groups, CVBs, chambers of commerce, etc.
- Plan and execute events that increase ridership and awareness
- Amplify impact and brand stories through local channels
- Manage a quarterly budget and ensure ROI
- Optimize brand perception through quality execution
- Generate local community insights that drive strategic operations and marketing decisions
- Experiment, learn, evolve and share with counterparts and key stakeholders
- Domestic travel up to 10%
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years experience in marketing, community affairs, business development, or field sales
- Resourcefulness: you can make it happen with minimal direction
- Strategy: you can click into the big picture
- Execution: you have high standards for quality and speed
- Intuition: your strong instincts lead to strong hypotheses
- Analytics: your data chops can help you prove/disprove your strong hypotheses
- Attitude: you are a passionate, collaborative, positive team player
- Nice-to-haves: leadership experience; background in mobility, community affairs, tech, or field marketing leadership for high-profile brand; local knowledge and network
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits