Position: Advertising Services Manager
What: Razorfish is one of the largest interactive agencies in the world. Each office is filled with opportunities for people who want to invent the digital future. It’s a big challenge, but it’s a big Internet, and there’s work to be done. The Manager of Advertising Services provides day-to-day functional management of Account Managers and Senior Account Managers, demonstrating a high-level of proficiency with digital campaign set-up, management, reporting, analysis, and optimization.
Responsibilities: This role represents the Advertising Services department in a strategic capacity on select client accounts, and leverages his/her comprehensive understanding of Atlas, Razorfish products/services, and ability to produce insight-driven campaign analysis to provide excellent client service and results to both internal and external clients.
This is a management/leadership position within the Advertising Services department that will oversee multiple pieces of business. This role is expected to grow and retain talent, helping our employees to improve processes and continually innovate so that we maintain strong business results. The Client Service manager also partners with their peers and the Director, Client Service on department-specific and cross-functional projects and initiatives.
Requirements: The Manager, Advertising Services works closely with Account Leadership (our Client Engagement team) and client/agency stakeholders, requiring experience managing cross-functional groups, strong project management skills, the ability to multi-task and problem solve, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and a proven ability to manage and work in a team environment.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office proficiency required
- Familiarity with Access
- Familiarity with accounting/math principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service orientation, seen as a team player
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience on an account team
- Demonstrated ability to coach, initiate change, collaborate across groups
- Management training/high performing teams training preferred
- BA or equivalent experience required
- Internet and/or traditional marketing experience preferred.
Contact: Please submit resume and cover letter and convince us why you want to work for Razorfish, thanks!