Who: See Kai Run
Position: Marketing & Web Coordinator
What: See Kai Run is a fast-growing designer and distributor of infant, toddler and children’s shoes known for innovative designs and product features that promote healthy foot development. Recommended by parents, health professionals and celebrities alike, See Kai Run has become one of the most sought after children’s boutique shoe brands. The company is entering a stage of high growth and is currently looking for a talented, highly motivated Marketing & Web Coordinator with excellent graphic and digital design skills and a flair for marketing communications.
• Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing, assist in communicating the See Kai Run brand through print marketing materials, social media, digital and print advertising and the seekairun.com website.
• Design marketing materials for print and the Web.
• Update, promote and monitor social networking pages (i.e., Facebook & Twitter).z
• Design and write email newsletters.
• Style photoshoots.
• Manage blog review/giveaway program and other similar partnerships.
• Distribute press materials and maintain press log and contacts.
• Assist Director of Marketing in identifying and executing Web and wholesale promotions to increase sales and reach.
• Assist with special projects such as sourcing merchandising vendors, trade show supplies, sponsorships, warehouse sale and others as needed.
• Update the seekairun.com website.
• 1-2 years experience marketing for a consumer-branded products company
• Ability to design print and digital marketing materials
• Fluency in HTML/XHTML, CSS, FTP, MS Office, Photoshop, In Design and Dreamweaver
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills
• Proven time management skills — must be able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities, including working with a high volume of ongoing projects with fast turnaround
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail-oriented while maintaining ability to see the big picture
• Great attitude and willingness to learn and take direction
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience