Who: ADP Cobalt Seattle
Position: SEO Team Manager
What: The SEO Team Manager is responsible for managing a team of Specialists who deliver search engine optimization to our customers including: Managing internal and external account relationships to include strategic understanding of customer’s business needs and how this drives their digital advertising;Creating and executing search engine optimization; Analyzing digital advertising results and conducting ongoing optimization; Delivering traffic and coordinating across teams to support reporting and drive ongoing performance improvement.
Responsibilites: Manage team to deliver on defined performance targets. Continue to refine these targets as product offerings evolve. Manage day-to-day activities of the team including scheduling, communicating process, policies, performance, quality expectations, technical and product updates, as well as department and company information.
Provide management and professional guidance to team members through regular one-on-one meetings, regular team meetings, monthly quality reviews, quarterly and annual performance goals and reviews, documenting and delivering timely performance and behavior feedback while taking appropriate disciplinary actions as required.
Manage team to ensure adequate account coverage through team schedules and back-ups. Responsible for determining staffing needs, recruiting, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations. Responsible for coaching and developing staff to meet or exceed job expectations as well as counsel and help direct career development.
Own and drive digital advertising delivery. Assist with product performance reviews, adhoc reports and projects, and ongoing optimization around operations and advertising delivery. Responsible for participating in launch projects and being the representative and spokesperson for the Digital Advertising Services functions. Work with the Centers of Excellence teams to continue to define delivery and refine coordination.
Ensure cross-teaming within the Digital Advertising Services group, all of Services, Sales, and the COEs to support high-level delivery to our customers. Perform other duties as assigned. Demonstrate traits outlined in the Cobalt Leadership Model.
Coach and mentor team with customer escalations and non-engagement; assist in problem evaluation and corrective action planning; work directly with customers as necessary to resolve escalated issues.
Attend and represent Cobalt Digital Advertising Services team in customer meetings and marketing events as needed.
Conduct, review, and respond to customer feedback and prepare action plans to address identified issues. Improve customer relations, which are reflected in customer service index (CSI) and net promoter score (NPS)
– 1-3 years management experience. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE MANAGING SEVERAL DIRECT REPORTS.
– 2+ years experience delivering digital advertising services in at least one of the following areas: paid search, display advertising, email marketing, and or search engine optimization is required.
– Google AdWords certification, Photoshop/DreamWeaver expertise, and/or SEO content expertise required.
– Experience developing, implementing and gauging the success of new processes from the ground up.
– Expertise delivering performance analysis to both internal and external customers.
– Ability to coach employees in areas of both client management and digital advertising delivery.
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
Contact: Apply online.
WWW.ADP.COM = Corporate Site
WWW.ADPDEALERSERVICES = Divisional Site
WWW.COBALTGROUP.COM = Local Seattle Site