Who: Getty Images
Position: SEO Analyst
What: You will analyze global search marketing campaigns across multiple properties, focused on delivering measurable results. Using internal and external analytics tools, you will provide regular reports and analyses on the overall health of organic search campaigns, and will partner with the Manager, Search Engine Optimization to identify organic search opportunities to drive qualified traffic and revenue.
Your Next Challenge:
• Monitor and analyze organic search engine website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition, including revenue, conversion and lead generation using internal tools (Omniture and Google Analytics) and external tools (Search Monitor, SEOMoz and others).
• Partner closely with the site analytics function to identify and implement enhancements to tracking tools to enable standard reporting.
• Develop and maintain standard reports in Omniture and Google Analytics for key stakeholders.
• Partner with Manager, Search Engine Optimization to identify opportunities to drive qualified traffic and revenue.
• Monitor web site SEO health through webmaster tools.
• Partner closely with the international marketing, sales, technology and ecommerce organizations to interpret analyses, for all websites for all countries.
• Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and ranking health of our sites.
• Conceptualize and execute link building campaigns and research, identify and establish partnerships with authoritative websites for link building.
• Aggressively monitor and data-mine the SEO data regularly for increases/dips in performance and to assist in identifying new content opportunities for the Web Team and Business Units.
• Responsible for Google Webmaster Tools maintenance and utilization.
• Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends and regularly inform and educate the rest of the company on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities and best practices.
• Analyze data from multiple sources to develop insights and recommendations for improving our metrics.
• Find innovative ways to search for meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships amongst large amounts of data and identify key metrics, analyses and reporting processes that lead to genuinely actionable findings.
What You’ll Need:
• 5+ years marketing experience including 3+ years of search engine optimization experience.
• Bachelor’s degree with concentration in advertising, marketing, and communications preferred (MBA a plus).
• Knowledge of keyword selection, density analysis, reporting and link building tools.
• Experience with Web Analytics, SEO and Optimization platforms (Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Search Monitor. Discover and Test & Target are a plus).
• Experience with Google Webmaster tools, SEO technologies and reporting.
• Familiarity with SEO considerations for CMS systems (Day CMS a plus).
• Advanced/Expert skills in Microsoft Excel including data manipulation, pivot tables and macros.
• Expert data mining, data analysis and modeling skills, solid understanding of statistics related to hypothesis testing — in particular sample size evaluation and confidence in results.
• 2-4 years working in a customer/business intelligence capacity (preferably in an online or ecommerce environment).
• Basic Regular Expression writing experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must build strong relationships with key business partners.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including ability to convey complicated results and insights to people of varying analytical backgrounds.
• Financial analytical skills desired.
• Strong project management skills.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leading creator and distributor of visual content and the first place creative professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage imagery. The company’s award winning photographers and imagery help customers create inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and Web sites. Headquartered in Seattle, WA and serving customers in more than 100 countries, Getty Images believes in the power of imagery to drive positive change, educate, inform, and entertain.
Contact: Visit Getty Images Careers’ pages for more info on our opening for a Search Engine Optimization Analyst, Tracking Code – G-SEA 11160.