Position: Online Advertising Campaign Manager
What: Concur’s travel, expense and invoice solutions are trusted by thousands of companies and reach millions of employees worldwide. This individual will be responsible for implementing online ad campaigns and delivering superior customer service for all of Concur clients. You will be a key contributor in the Advertising Operations team, implementing online ad campaigns, including ad trafficking and testing and analysis to support the Sales teams. In addition, the candidate will collaborate with Concur Sales, Operations, Technology and Product personnel to assure that our business relationship with clients is effectively managed and expanded.
- Schedule and launch interactive advertising campaigns in timely and accurate manner, using an ad serving platform within technical specifications
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers to recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to ensure customer satisfaction and provide suggestions for optimization and 100% delivery of campaigns
- Modify Flash files, HTML, and 3rd party tags to ensure ad server compatibility; test and verify tags.
- Own and manage special projects related to the ongoing maintenance of a continually changing advertising climate.
- Assist Ad Trafficking team as needed with scheduling and troubleshooting campaigns that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Proactively investigate issues (delivery discrepancies, billing disputes, technical issues, etc.) with clients, agencies, third-party platforms, and/or internal parties and provide resolutions to these issues.
- Process creative changes and Change Orders.
- Address day-to-day questions from Sales, Technology, Account Managers, Ad Product and other internal teams.
- Strive to exceed our own expectations while delivering the highest quality product and results to our customers.
- Strive to do what is right by adhering to the highest ethical considerations
- Communicate with honesty and sincerity in an open and respectful way
- Enjoy working together and seek ways to make our work as fun and rewarding as possible
- Care about our customers, our colleagues and our results
- Encourage an environment which fosters ownership and accountability while promoting personal development and innovation.
- Flexible to handle other duties that arise from time to time to accomplish business objective.
- Proven record as an ad trafficker with 1-2 years of relevant experience in AdOps role.
- A strong understanding of the online advertising industry, ad serving technologies, campaign metrics (CPM, CPC, CPA) and optimization strategies
- Ability to work independently
- Extensive hands on experience with ad tags, including deep understanding of Ad Serving Solutions and order management systems (DFP, OAS, Atlas AdManager, Helios, Operative, etc.).
- Experience with campaign trafficking – rich media, standard display, text links, pixel tracking and re-directs
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically while managing the day-to-day execution of the ad trafficking process
- Must demonstrate customer service attitude with both internal and external contacts; flexible, patient, courteous, professional
- Attention to detail, thorough, accountability, excellent follow-through
- Excellent written and phone communication skills.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management ; Pro-active, quick learner
- Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce or SugarCRM)
Contact: Apply online.