Position: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
What: R2i is looking for a senior level digital marketing account manager. This member of the digital marketing team will manage a portfolio of clients, brands, and related long term engagements. As the senior account manager, you will be the primary liaison between the client and R2i’s digital marketing team.
Day to day activities will include but are not limited to:
• Working with the Directors to identify new business opportunities within existing client base
• Documenting requirements and critical success factors prior to executing new initiatives
• Working with the digital production teams and project managers to ensure projects stay on track and meet requirements
• Coordinate resources from multiple teams such as digital marketing, creative, and technology
• Analyzing outcomes and performance indicators for digital marketing campaigns
• Managing projects across various digital marketing tactics including email, search, mobile, display, and social
The senior level account manager will require expertise across all digital marketing channels and related tool sets. This position requires someone who can learn and understand tools like Eloqua, Google Analytics, Omniture, Radian6, Clickable, and so on.
The senior level account manager will also act as a project manager in addition to handling a portfolio of clients. This position requires someone with strong intuition and the ability to sense the client’s true needs and satisfaction levels.
1. Advanced degree or certifications in marketing or business
2. 5 years of account management agency side preferred
3. 3-5 years project management agency side preferred
4. Microsoft Word & PowerPoint skills are required. Send samples that illustrate skill level.
5. Knowledge of various digital marketing technologies.
6. Deep understanding of social media, strategies, and related tools.
7. Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced and dynamic company.
Contact: For consideration, please email your resume with cover letter and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org