Position: Marketing and PR Coordinator
Where:Seattle, Lower Queen Anne
What: BuddyTV is the world’s largest independent TV website with over 5,000,000 visitors per month and growing aggressively. We cover all your favorite TV shows from America’s Next Top Model and Glee to The Vampire Diaries and Grey’s Anatomy. We have a great time at work and are looking for an extremely talented, smart, motivated individual to jump into the foxhole with us to create the world’s largest social TV website.
* Creating, reviewing, and editing all corporate communications and website copy
* Working closely with Executive and Product team to execute product launches and updates
* Writing press releases
* Creating and maintaining database of press contacts
* Brainstorming story angles to garner rolling coverage for company
* Managing and leveraging company’s corporate social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, blog, YouTube, etc.
* Tracking all major industry conferences to appropriately submit team members to guest speak
* Helping create custom proposal to respond to RFPs
* Helping create standardized and custom media kits and case studies
* High attention to detail
* Ability to see and act on trends that are distilled from data
* Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
Contact: To Apply (please answer each point below FULLY for consideration):
-When would you be able to start?
-Are you applying for full time or intern to hire role?
-Salary expectation for full time role or hourly expectation for intern to hire role?
-College GPA listed on your transcript with major.
-Math and Verbal scores listed on your SAT transcript.
-Why would you be excited about working at BuddyTV?
-Please cut and paste your resume into the email as well (don’t worry if the formatting is off)
-When you send in your application, in the subject line please write “[Your name] – Marketing and PR Coordinator”
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org