The TUNE Marketing team is looking for a Paid Marketing Manager who will lead the charge on all paid marketing efforts. This will include developing, leading, optimizing and executing our paid efforts across channels and regions.
You’ll be responsible for managing the paid channels, landing page optimization and creation, reporting on paid marketing KPIs, working cross-team to involve everyone in our paid marketing strategy. The perfect fit is someone who is a great teammate, well versed in the paid marketing industry, excellent communicator, organized self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and is comfortable managing multiple projects and personalities at one time.
This role requires deep paid expertise (both mobile and desktop) and a basic understanding of marketing techniques for B2B/B2C. We are looking for someone with an agile mind who can not only set up and execute on these campaigns, but also possesses the big picture thinking vital to long-term strategy of our paid marketing efforts.
You will work directly with the content marketing, demand generation, conversion management and product marketing teams.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Analyzing, reporting and providing insights on media plans from initial impression to leads/opportunities/sales in our CRM system.
- Keeping up with new paid media product and services and present these findings to the team on a quarterly basis.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of B2B marketing and current trends in this field.
Developing media strategies for Google SEM/Bing, GDN, Re-Targeting, Baidu, international media platforms.
- Programmatic bidding and look-alike modeling experience a plus.
Generating detailed media plans for Google SEM/Bing and GDN channels that map to the media strategy.
- Example tasks: Determining ad groups, keywords, target audiences, and spend allocation.
- Optimizing creative, landing page layouts, imagery, etc.
- Setting up campaigns, providing creative direction to creative teams, writing SEM ad copy, creating unique tracking urls and setting up retargeting pixels.
- A/B testing creative and landing pages, changing bids and creating negative keyword lists.
What you’ll need…
- 3-5 years of experience in media buying.
- Agency background with 3+ years hands on and heads down experience a plus.
- Paid search advertising management and strategy is mandatory.
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics certification and Bing Ads Accredited Professional required.
- Demonstrated capacity for original thinking and a proactive mindset.
- Able to wear both strategic and tactical hats.
- Strong analytical & reporting skills.
- Development and management of programmatic platforms is a big plus.
- Ability to establish strong rapport and credibility with internal stakeholders and external partners/teams.
- Experience using platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, Optimizely, Google Analytics and other technologies.
- Understanding of B2B Marketing and Sales Funnel stages.
- Excellent computer skills – 60% of your day is working online with the Google AdWords and other applications pertaining to SEM, along with creating spreadsheets and tableau vizs for reporting.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skill (written and oral)
- This is an entrepreneurial / results oriented position. You’ll be working directly with the senior marketing manager and director of marketing. You’ll be expected to work hard, come up-to-speed quickly and handle a heavy work-load as FY17 starts
What sets TUNE apart
- 100% of Employees’ Premiums Covered for Medical, Vision and Dental
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for maternity leave, 2 weeks for paternity leave.
- 4 weeks PTO (increases over time)
- Dog-friendly offices
- 100% Commuter Transit Coverage
- A top-notch culinary team serving light breakfast and full lunch.
- TUNE House program designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and outstanding leaders in the tech industry.
- TUNE Cares is our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes.
- A PERKS team dedicated to delivering life-enriching events like weekly yoga, rock climbing, paddle boarding, cooking classes, regular happy hours, company-sponsored sporting events, family-friendly campouts and winter ski weekends.
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth.
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.
- Endless opportunity for advancement and development in a fast-growth environment.
TUNE is on a mission to make mobile marketing better for everyone. The TUNE Marketing Console empowers marketers to measure their mobile marketing campaigns, gather insight, and engage their users through one, integrated solution. Accuracy, transparency, and efficiency are critical in marketing which is why the TUNE also integrates with and builds technologies (like HasOffers) that power marketers’ agencies, ad networks, and other partners.
As the most adopted measurement and attribution platform for the top 100 grossing apps across iOS and Android, TUNE is trusted by brands like Expedia, Sephora, Starbucks, and Amazon, ad platforms like Doubleclick, and AOL, and martech like Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, BlueKai and many more.
As the leading performance marketing platform, HasOffers by TUNE® gives thousands of businesses around the world the ability to track and manage their own publisher relationships. The fully-customizable software solution also enables clients to manage campaigns, creatives, invoices, payouts, and more at a detailed level—in real time. For more information, visit www.hasoffers.com.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with over 350 employees in ten offices worldwide, TUNE’s solutions are globally recognized as the most innovative, reliable, and best supported in mobile marketing.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
Contact: Apply via our Jobs page.