Who we are…
TUNE delivers the most complete set of products for marketers to drive superior results in mobile and beyond. Manage marketing campaigns, engage the right audiences, optimize app store performance, and grow your business with the partners and channels that make it possible.
The TUNE Marketing Console (TMC) empowers marketers to measure their mobile marketing campaigns, gather insight, and engage their users through one integrated solution. Accuracy, transparency, and efficiency are critical in marketing which is why TMC also integrates with and builds technologies (like HasOffers) that power marketers’ agencies, ad networks, and other partners. As the most adopted measurement and attribution platform for the top 100 grossing apps across iOS and Android, TUNE is trusted by brands like Expedia, Sephora, Starbucks, and Amazon, ad platforms like Doubleclick, AOL, and Fiksu, and martech like Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, BlueKai and many more.
Founded and headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with over 350 employees in 10 offices worldwide, TUNE’s solutions are globally recognized as the most innovative, reliable, and best supported in mobile marketing
Our flagship product HasOffers is recognized as the leading performance marketing platform. HasOffers by TUNE® gives thousands of businesses around the world the ability to track and manage their own publisher relationships. The fully-customizable software solution also enables clients to manage campaigns, creatives, invoices, payouts, and more at a detailed level–in real time.
You’ll Be Responsible For…
- Developing and implementing cutting edge website interactions, designs, and functionality across numerous web properties.
- Working closely with the marketing and creative teams to deploy new website features and functionality in support of a growing and international team
- Ensuring TUNE brand quality and consistency with high attention to detail.
- Manage production of weekly & monthly email campaigns and build HTML creative versions for them.
- Lead QA for email campaigns across major email clients and browsers.
- Produce cross browser/platform compatible HTML, CSS and graphics for web pages, email templates, banners, and other web components.
- Managing code and configuration within an enterprise-scale CMS and troubleshooting issues and providing support to both internal staff and end users.
What You’ll Need…
- 3+ years professional experience in web development, user interface design, or a closely related field.
- Paid search advertising management and strategy is mandatory.
- Ability to work from mockups or directly with graphic designers to quickly prototype interactive web experiences and iterate on user experience.
- Experience creating rich interactive sites including dynamic content loading, rich graphical effects, and animations and transitions with web standards technologies.
- Experience with mobile web platforms is a plus, though not required.
- Experience with WordPress.
What sets TUNE apart:
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits (4 weeks PTO, 401k, stock options, and 100% premium coverage for employee medical, dental and vision)
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for maternity leave, 2 weeks for paternity leave.
- 100% Commuter Transit Coverage
- A top-notch culinary team serving light breakfast and full lunch.
- TUNE House program designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and outstanding leaders in the tech industry.
- TUNE Cares is our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes.
- A top-notch culinary team serving two healthful, delicious meals daily.
- Dog friendly office environment.
- A PERKS team dedicated to delivering life-enriching events like weekly yoga, rock climbing, paddle boarding, cooking classes, regular happy hours, company-sponsored sporting events, family-friendly campouts and winter ski weekends.
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth.
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.
- Endless opportunity for advancement and development in a fast-growth environment.
To apply for this position, please send your resume via our Jobs page!