Are you ready to jumpstart your career and build valuable skills with a fast growing company in the exciting industry of social media marketing? If you are a creative thinker with a marketing-oriented mindset, then Keychain Social is the place for you!
Keychain Social is a startup social media agency based in Downtown Renton looking to hire a 3rd member to our office staff.
We’re looking to hire a a full time mid-to-entry level social media manager to help us with the following daily tasks:
– Creating compelling social media content for our client brands
– Monitoring and responding to our client brand audiences across a wide range of social networks
– Proactive reachout conversations to prospective customers for our clients on various social media platforms.
– Monthly reporting
– Graphic design, photography, & video editing skills is a huge plus, but not required for the position
We are looking for applicants that meet the following criteria:
– A self motivated individual who is a quick learner and can work independently.
– Someone who is not easily stressed by a full workload every day.
– Have an eye and interest in good brand design. Experience in corporate brand design is preferred, but not required for this position.
– Knowledge of using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest
– Critical & creative thinker with a marketing mindset
– A quick and efficient worker that is able to accomplish tasks in a fast paced environment and can finish projects with tight deadlines.
– A can-do attitude: No task is too small or too daunting.
What we offer:
– Huge growth potential. We prefer to promote within the company.
– You’ll be working with a variety of brands from INC 5000 to mid-size companies.
– A supportive & collaborative environment.
– Extremely flexible work environment. Based on 90 day performance, you will earn 1 day a week to work from home or remotely.
– Educational/Training opportunities to add to skill set.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled “Job Application” and explain in 2-4 sentences why we should hire you for this position and explain your background and/or experience in using social media.
Feel free to include:
– Writing samples of blog posts, newsletters, and/or other online links that show your creativity. Not required, but will set you apart from other applicants.
Compensation: $30-32k/yr depending on experience.
Hours: 40 hours per week 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday)