Do you love to drive growth and brand relevance through innovative and creative content programs? This is a unique opportunity for a highly strategic and experienced content marketer to elevate our brand, capture top-of-funnel traffic and drive habit for Evernote. The ideal candidate will have robust experience in leadership, management, content marketing and a strong foundation in SaaS. In this role you’ll partner with teams across Evernote to drive our content roadmap to ensure Evernote stays top-of-mind for professionals, knowledge workers, students and individuals looking to be more productive and organized. You’ll understand what motivates our audiences and develop clear, educational, and engaging content that connects with culture, speaks to trends, and boosts the Evernote brand in creative and unexpected ways. You’ll also have the chance to build and grow a team of committed, creative, mission-driven marketers within the content team!
As the leading productivity app, Evernote’s 15+ year mission has kept pace with today’s information-heavy, technology laden knowledge workers and made it simpler than ever to remember everything and accomplish anything. This role is a fantastic opportunity to help shape our global presence and boost brand consideration for the next generation of productivity-minded customers.
What You’ll Do
- Own Evernote’s content marketing strategy, from ideation through insights; use your in-depth knowledge of best practices for the full suite of owned channels, plus build-out a formidable pool of influencers and advocates that drive social, UGC and paid exposure.
- Translate company objectives into a content marketing strategies that supports and extends marketing initiatives determining which methods work for Evernote and why, while continually synthesizing data and evaluating the strategy to align with consumers.
- Establish operations, infrastructure, best practices and processes for all aspects of content marketing to ensure a holistic approach to content creation, amplification, and repurposing into other assets.
- Own reporting, defining and delivering performance metrics and attribution methods to connect brand initiatives to business objectives and identify the best use of resources to deliver against ambitious business goals.
- Drive the development of innovative, seasonal, multi-channel content campaigns in partnership with design, copy, lifecycle and product marketing teams to engage millions of Everote users and reach new audiences.
- Create, own and optimize an integrated content marketing calendar and editorial process.
- Build strong partnerships with content creators inside and outside of Evernote including identifying opportunities for distribution and content partnerships.
What You’ve Done
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years concepting, creating and building content and campaigns that drive brand relevance, customer engagement, acquisition, and revenue growth.
- Strong track record of leadership and influencing skills, fast-moving environment, building teams and processes cross-functionally.
- Experience leading end-to-end content marketing strategy and amplification, from defining the objectives and strategies, defining KPI’s and executing campaigns, linking all points of the Evernote audience journey.
- In-depth knowledge of content creation, SEO, social media, content amplification, and full-funnel campaign management.
- Expertise using content marketing tools and platforms including selecting and onboarding new tools and processes as necessary, including Google Analytics, CMS, social media management/listening, calendar/planning.
Who You Are
- Excellent personal leadership, change management and ability to influence cross-functionally.
- Strong communicator of the company’s strategic initiatives, purpose, vision, culture and plan.
- Understand the art and the science, you’re comfortable using data and analytics to drive business strategy and partnering with creative teams to create unique and innovative content programs.
- Able to manage deadlines and work collaboratively across the company.
- Solutions oriented, you find problems that need solving and proactively enlist resources to find a resolution.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adapting quickly.
- Think globally and act locally, you have the ability to understand how to tailor experiences and content across the world.
- Passionate about/interested in organization and productivity technology trends.
- Experience developing and leading influencer marketing programs.
- Prior experience at a consumer technology, e-commerce or ed-tech company.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply