You will be responsible for managing operations of one or more education centers, for overseeing the work of our instructors, for delivering high quality classes, for delighting our customers, and occasionally for teaching coding yourself.
This is part time position (about 20h per week), with hours mainly in the afternoon to evening, and some weekend hours. Growth potential is high as we are a growing company.
What we are looking for:
– Results focused. Speed. Entrepreneurial spirit. Problem solver. Outgoing.
– Passion for educating children and delivering high quality enrichment.
– Ability to interact positively with parents, partners, staff and students.
– Basic coding experience at a minimum.
What we provide:
– Working with highly capable team, passionate about coding education
– Growth opportunities
Pay: Hourly pay with performance bonus
Typical Schedule: Afternoon to evening hours, with some weekend hours.
Locations: Selected sites in Seattle and on the East side