Who: Boeing ECU
Position: Email Marketing Specialist
How: Apply online.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the creation, execution and on-going assessment of email campaigns for the Credit Union. The Email Marketing Specialist coordinates the development and implementation of promotional, transactional and automated email campaigns to help deliver on Credit Union goals, focusing on the email campaign, newsletter program and list management. This position is responsible for supporting engagement and retention efforts, including end-to-end implementation, email campaign QA, launching campaigns, AB testing, measurement, reporting and analysis of campaigns.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with BECU Competencies, compliance, regulatory and Information Protection requirements.
- Work with business leads to execute the Credit Union’s e-mail and digital direct marketing campaigns, plans and initiatives including contact strategy, segmentation/targeting, ongoing testing and content and creative optimization.
- Work closely with other Marketing, Product Management, Member Service Teams, and IT Development to achieve business objectives.
- Build logic and execute content targeted, auto-responder, triggered, and drip email campaigns in our email service provider tool, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics Manager to define list selection criteria and create email segments.
- Manage direct to member communication calendar and prioritize campaigns to protect subscribers’ inbox.
- Develop metrics and analytics to measure email campaign effectiveness.
- Coordinate activities of ad hoc and existing Credit Union cross-functional teams to ensure effective campaign prioritization, communication and program development/execution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication, or equivalent work or educational experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in CRM management and/or Retail Marketing role in a financial institution or consumer retail environment that uses email as a key marketing strategy required
- Minimum 2 years of experience creating lists and segments in an email system, and building and testing email programs, including automated, triggered and drip programs required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in front-end web technologies (HTML, JaveScript, CSS, AMP script) required
- Experience using ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud), email testing, inbox monitoring, blacklist/reputation monitoring tools, and CanSPAM Act required
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills required
- Proficient verbal and written skills required to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Proficiency in data analytics required.