Fluke Thermography and Temperature business is looking Marketing Communications Manager with excellent leadership, verbal and written skills to join their team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly motivated, analytical, attentive to detail, energetic, and has experience working in a cross-functional, fast paced environment and with marketing automation tools, website content management systems (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for the planning/optimizing, budgeting and execution of marketing communication and digital initiatives that drive customer engagement, generates marketing leads and revenue. This position is located at Fluke Headquarters in Everett, WA.
- Translates marketing objectives into a creative concept for a new campaign to launch a new product and/or to sustain market attention for a product. Is creative in finding new ways to approach current markets and penetrate new ones;
- Develops and implements Marketing Communication plans for each new product and campaigns – positioning statements and creative copies included – aligned with the Global Marketing Strategy;
- Develops product, vertical market and application specific MarCom materials, including sales collateral, advertisements, mailers, product announcements, press releases and web content in a timely manner;
- Manages the localization and translation of new product introduction collateral for the globe;
- Reviews and discusses market developments with the Marketing managers and understands the portfolio of products and markets;
- Strictly follows-up on campaigns, tracks progress and informs stakeholders on the status in a very structured manner;
- Continuously focuses on marketing opportunities in a cost-effective manner without compromising quality;
- Liaise between external agencies and internal stakeholders to produce brochures, literature packs, web and other advertising tools without compromising the Fluke brand image;
- Develops lead generation opportunities in various marketing channels, including PPC/SEM, social media, organic web, email nurture track, etc.;
- Works with the available Regional MarCom colleagues to support implementation of regional MarCom programs such as local seminars/tradeshows, banners and direct mailers;
- Assists in content updates for Fluke internet and Fluke websites; creation of new web content.
- Assures the brand integrity and develops program, collateral content and design which enhance the value of the brand.
- Owns the development and articulation of end user personas that guides database segmentation, campaign targeting and content creation.
- Maintain supporting KPI’s to drive effective measurement/optimization of digital marketing programs
- BA/BS Degree or higher in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience in a digital marketing environment
- Extensive project planning skills, able to handle multiple, complex and global projects simultaneously;
- Proven track record in implementing and delivering results in multi-channel digital campaigns with a focus on SEO & website optimization and PPC
- Demonstrated familiarity/effectiveness with analysis tools to support review of digital marketing performance and optimization (Google Analytics, Google Ad words, rank monitoring, and database tools, Excel; MS Dynamics CRM, Eloqua, Marketo)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional project teams