As an Associate Producer at Oculus, you’ll support a critical role in developing and maintaining group projects and goals. You’ll engage, support, and serve as the primary link between cross-functional teams. Please note this position is a set term employment up to 2 years.
- Support specific milestones and deliverables ensuring they are on time and at a high quality
- Gather and provide both design and development feedback to developers/content partners
- 1+ year experience game development production
- Experience working with creative teams
- Experience shipping products and/or ushering multiple clients through product and platform preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up, juggling multiple projects
Contact: Apply online.