TUNE is looking for a Lead Web Developer to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for mentoring and leading the web development team in developing, managing, and maintaining all of TUNE’s digital marketing collateral & online presence. This position requires a demonstrated ability to ship code, manage a small web team & develop process & standards. You will be comfortable providing guidance and driving decisions that meet specific strategic goals and initiatives. You possess excellent communication and management skills, the ability to work collaboratively with other teams, and a passion for bringing digital technologies, languages, frameworks, and trends to life.
- Mentoring and leading a tight knit Web Dev team to drive all customer facing website development (Tune.com, Hasoffers.com, Tune blog, event landing pages, email layouts etc.)
- Contributing code as applicable and necessary, approximately 50% of time. Primary development is in HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- Partnering closely with Creative, Marketing, and leadership to create new experiences and interfaces for our customers.
- Identifying and building web development processes and frameworks that allow for rapid iteration of high-quality web-based content.
- Leading and and curating the team’s best practices for web development and front-end engineering.
- Establishing web development excellence and establishing team metrics for that excellence.
- Building new pages for our marketing properties.
- Staying on the cutting edge of what’s new in web technology and user experience, identifying opportunities to experiment with and apply new technologies and interaction patterns.
- 5+ years of experience as a web development engineer, WordPress developer, front-end developer or similar role.
- You know WordPress better than the back of your hand. It’s ins and out, implementing themes & creating custom features that truly dazzles end users.
- Advanced knowledge of modern and emerging web technologies, languages, and frameworks.
- Excellent web/digital media project management and estimating experience.
- You approach web development from a user centric perspective, applying UX principles when needed.
- Experience leading front-end development for a variety of form factors including: mobile, tablet, and web.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner.
- Problem-solving skills and abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize deliverables.
- Experience working in a start-up style environment, where rapid iteration is encouraged.
- 2+ years of experience managing or leading a front-end/web development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, human-computer interaction, or related field required.
WEB DEVELOPER SKILLS
WHAT SETS TUNE APART
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth.
- Sneak peek of our annual Geeks in the Woods retreat: GITW
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits (4 weeks PTO, 401k, stock options, paid parental leave, 100% coverage of transportation benefits and 100% premium coverage for employee medical, dental and vision).
- A top-notch culinary team serving two healthful, delicious meals daily.
- Dog friendly office environment.
- A PERKS team dedicated to delivering life-enriching events like weekly yoga, rock climbing, paddle boarding, cooking classes, regular happy hours, company-sponsored sporting events, family-friendly campouts and winter ski weekends.
- Dedication to community service through company and employee-organized events to support employee passions and encourage community engagement.
- Curious what employees have to say about working at TUNE? Get the insider’s view.
TUNE delivers the most complete set of products for marketers to drive superior results in mobile and beyond. Manage marketing campaigns, engage the right audiences, optimize app store performance, and grow your business with the partners and channels that make it possible.
The TUNE Marketing Console empowers marketers to measure their mobile marketing campaigns, gather insight, and engage their users through one, integrated solution. Accuracy, transparency, and efficiency are critical in marketing which is why the TUNE also integrates with and builds technologies (like HasOffers) that power marketers’ agencies, ad networks, and other partners.
As the most adopted measurement and attribution platform for the top 100 grossing apps across iOS and Android, TUNE is trusted by brands like Expedia, Sephora, Starbucks, and Amazon, ad platforms like Doubleclick, AOL, and Fiksu, and martech like Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, BlueKai and many more.
Where: Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with over 350 employees in nine offices worldwide, TUNE’s solutions are globally recognized as the most innovative, reliable, and best supported in mobile marketing.
How: Apply online.