Position: User Experience Designer
What: Currently, Zillow is looking for a talented User Experience Designer to help drive their mission. As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating compelling user experiences for their website, web apps, mobile apps, and email marketing programs. This is a unique opportunity to build a world-class service and make decisions that directly impact the way consumers view one of their most important investments.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, customer focused, self-starter with at least 3 years of hands-on web site design experience with the following qualifications:
- Ability to brainstorm and collaborate with other designers and the product development teams on new product features
- Ability to independently lead all aspects of the design process from conception to completion
- Ability to stay focused on solving user needs and experience with persona-driven design
- Sample deliverables include: wireframes, interaction flows, high-fidelity screen shots, and design specs
- Ability to create and design a consistent sitewide experience across multiple features
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and has strong presentation & collaboration skills
- Must be able to effectively self-manage numerous projects at any given time
- Functional understanding of traditional HTML, HTML5 & CSS
- Proficiency in standard web design software and tools. Prototyping skills a plus
- At least 3-5 years experience in Web and/or product design
- A BA degree in Information Design, HCI or related field
Contact: Apply here.