What: At Big Fish Games, we offer thousands of easily accessible games that allow our customers to relax, have fun, and feel good. The Big Fish platform now includes Mac, PC, online, mobile, social, and console games, developed both in house and in partnership with more than 500 game developers around the world. Our team is located throughout the world, including our headquarters in Seattle, and our offices in Oakland, California, Vancouver, Canada, Cork, Ireland and Luxembourg. We release A New Game Every Day!® and publish the industry’s leading casual game brands. Since our founding in 2002, we have distributed more than 1 billion premium casual games across numerous genres to customers in more than 150 countries and 10 languages.
- Work as a team member to ensure that implementation details translate through to shipping products and services that serve business needs. Emphasis on teamwork
- Show product ownership through collaboration with product managers, designers, other front-end developers and back-end engineers to refine the user experience
- Show strong inter-personal and communication skills, including clear and concise writing
- Interface with the UI and developer communities to absorb the latest trends and emerging technologies
- A proven track record of launching interactive internet sites/applications
- Must demonstrate strong interaction and rapid prototype engineering skills across a broad spectrum of technologies including:
- HTML / XHTML
- Strong knowledge of jQuery
- PHP / MySQL
- XML / JSON
You have these? You have our attention:
- BA/BS degree or higher, preferably in CS or a combination of education and applicable experience
- 5+ years of experience as key member of a UI development team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of several successfully launched software applications
- Ability to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
Come be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Contact: Click here to apply.