What: Smartsheet is seeking a full time Web Producer to join its Marketing team. In this position you will drive, develop and produce web marketing initiatives to support customer acquisition, conversion, expansion, and retention. You will work with a small, highly efficient team in a professional environment. We’re looking for a motivated and intelligent individual who can make an immediate positive impact. This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Develop new and exciting content solutions for the Smartsheet website, making smart recommendations and implementing improvements to take website performance to the next level.
- Lead and manage day-to-day content management and graphics production relating to the overall maintenance and administration of corporate website.
- Perform constant monitoring and assessment using web analytics and develop long-range plan for continuous improvement/upgrading of website and landing pages.
- Improve web user experience, especially for organic traffic, to improve demand generation and conversion.
- Advise and implement interactive best practices to more successfully leverage corporate website for demand generation and lead conversion.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new website performance products.
- Partner with various internal business groups to implement new content and SEO strategies, helping the business owner define the requirements, assisting with the creative process, and developing the actual the page(s)
- Prototype, build and test landing pages
- Set up and report on multivariate (A/B) testing
- Review and modify site for operational issues affecting customer experience and support related production requests
- Create online advertising and email marketing programs [lead gen]
- Keep current with social media sites, products, research, market trends
- 5+ years experience managing website projects and change processes from beginning to end, coordinating projects across teams and stakeholders to ensure timelines are met, preferably for marketing SaaS software products — to consumers, SMB, or Enterprise
- Strong understanding of e-marketing basics, B2B website best practices such as SEO, web analytics, social media integration, content deployment and version control, as well as marketing automation and how they integrate.
- Fluency with MS Office and Google apps
- Exceptional communication skills — written, graphical and verbal
- Ability to set and adjust priorities, work with minimal guidance
- Metrics/analysis/results orientation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent skills working with customers and collaborating with the internal team
- Achiever’s mindset — you don’t want a job, you want to make a huge impact
- History of successful work — demonstrable results
Contact: Apply online