Position: Marketing Communications Manager
What: Dear Content King or Queen, If you are a gifted writer and you love technology or online marketing, HasOffers is very pleased that you are reading this. HasOffers is a leading producer of online marketing technology. Currently, we connect with our community and customers through an active blog, byline articles, and press releases. We see an incredible opportunity to take our content to another level. In response to that opportunity, we are searching for a Marketing Communications Manager who can positively transform our forward facing content. This person writes for a widely recognized tech blog, industry magazine, innovative marketing organization, or PR firm. They thrive at communicating highly complex and technical information, in a clear and prolific manner that educates and inspires their readers to action. At HasOffers, they will manage the full content lifecycle including industry research, content creation, editing, and publishing. This is a significant role to play within an innovative movement within online marketing.
• 3 years of writing for technical publications, blogs, or magazines (consumer or customer facing, NOT internal communications).
• Broad understanding of online advertising; major players and industry landscape
• Experience managing, coaching, and editing other writers
• An understanding of the unique differences between selling to small, mid-market, and large clients
• You must have read this posting and thought, “This writing could be better.”
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Bachelors Degree
• Interest in Online Advertising
• Ability to dig-in and quickly become an expert in topics that you once knew nothing about
• Results-driven personality
• Strong business acumen
• Fast paced work ethic
• Charisma… That x-factor that people can’t put their finger on, but draws them toward you.
• An insatiable curiosity of what is happening in the marketplace.
HasOffers is a bootstrapped and profitable start-up that provides real-time tracking and reporting technology for online advertising – more specifically, performance advertising. Our current cloud-based SaaS product disrupted the industry by offering a more reliable and flexible affiliate tracking software at a scalable cost. With over 8,000 customers and tracking more than $300 million in ad spend per year, the success of this SaaS product has laid the foundation for further innovations to be released later this year.
Contact: Apply here.