Who: Open Text
Position: Global Marketing Director
What: Open Text™ (Nasdaq: OTEX; TSX: OTC) is the world’s largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management software. The company’s solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in the world’s largest companies, government agencies and professional service firms. Open Text supports approximately 46,000 customers and millions of users in 114 countries and 12 languages.
• Research market conditions to determine potential sales opportunities.
• Gather information on competitors, prices, sales and methods of marketing and distribution.• Research market trends, competitive climate, and customer buying behavior in the fax marketplace.
• Develop marketing alliance programs with fortune 500 software companies.
• Design, test, implement and track the effectiveness of messaging, value proposition, pricing, promotional offerings targeted at different types of buyers.
• Develop marketing communications strategy sales and marketing enablement tools and materials including sales presentations, technical information and training.
• Execute and provide report analysis on marketing campaigns including web marketing, direct marketing, and events webinars.
• Utilize channel management enhancements to increase demand generation through, mass distribution, sales force, and resellers including value added telephony resellers, PBX vendors, and MFP vendors.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Knowledge of: fax, secure document communication and managed file transfer markets; vertical industry knowledge for financial services and healthcare; market communications mediums, including analysis and reporting of success; Microsoft, IBM and other large (greater than 10 billion dollars a year in sales) software organizations go-to-market strategies
• Knowledge of implementation methodologies; reseller channels; business to business software marketing; experience global privacy laws, regulatory security and privacy compliance; developing social media technology for marketing of large (more than 100 million dollars of sales) software company, division, or subsidiary, and industry analyzers including Gardner, Forrester, and Frost and Sullivan.
• Must have two years post-secondary education
• 2 years direct experience.
• Business Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
***Applicants must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States.
Contact: Send resume re: Job #3227 to http://www.opentext.com/2/global/company-careers/company-careers-jobs-global.htm