Position: Business Analyst
What: The Business Analyst is a key member of Razorfish’s Business Intelligence team. This role’s primary function is to provide BI leadership, strategy and detailed project management across multiple projects. This person will be relied upon to work directly with the Business Intelligence Analysts and Development level personnel, as well as Razorfish’s clients, providing strategic direction, advice and solutions to specific client business challenges.
• Ensure client needs are met. This includes involvement in client meeting (where requested and appropriate), strategy for existing clients, problem resolution.
• Educate client teams on efficient data strategies, leveraging existing custom reporting solutions
• Ensure a productive and cohesive relationship with BI development through active communication, stewardship and thought leadership
• Special projects as assigned
• A thorough understanding of Online Marketing/Advertising, including the core metrics, terminology, strategy and data involved in optimization and tactical implementation of campaigns
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team a must
• Ability to interact directly with the client (a good customer focus is essential) as a strategic BI partner
• Ability to interpret client pains, issues and requests into actionable requirements (for feature enhancement)
• Proven ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects
Contact: Apply online.