Who: Blue Nile
Position: Email Marketing Manager
What: Blue Nile is seeking an Email Campaign Manager to create and execute their email marketing campaigns and programs aimed at driving revenue and increasing customer retention. The primary responsibility of this role will be to manage the email campaign process including scheduling/planning, creative development via HTML templates, set-up, review, QA, deployment and reporting. The ideal candidate for this position has a solid background in email marketing, strong analytical skills, and a desire to help with other marketing initiatives as needed.
• Create and execute email marketing campaigns and programs that are aligned with overall email and direct marketing strategies aimed at driving revenue and increasing customer retention
• Manage the email campaign process including scheduling/planning, creative development via HTML templates, set-up, review, QA, deployment and reporting
• Liaison with several teams including buying/product, design, HTML production, QA, and IT to ensure all business requirements are met.
• Proactively track, monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance via aggressive testing methodologies
• Assist Senior Manager with the development of email marketing strategies, audience segmentation recommendations, and email test plan designs
• Contribute and assist in the management of special projects
• Work in other parts of the marketing organization as needed
•2+ years of email marketing.
•2+ years of online retail experience
•4-year college degree required
•Background in online marketing with an understanding of campaign performance tracking, email best practices, and data driven marketing tactics.
•Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills
•Highly organized and detail oriented with strong project management skills
•Comfort in a rapidly changing environment
•Enthusiastic about email and direct marketing with a strong passion for the customer
•Experience with a/b testing methodologies is preferred.
•Basic working knowledge of HTML to make edits is preferred
Contact: Click here to apply.