Position: Associate Marketing Manager
What: The Associate Marketing Manager – Retail Products works closely with the Marketing Manger – Retail Products to develop and execute consumer and retail marketing activities for Scene It? and Screenlife games. The Associate Marketing Manager assists the Marketing Manager with core brand/product line activities: marketing communications (positioning, advertising, public relations), retail and consumer promotions, product strategy and consumer insights.
Screenlife, a leader in entertainment trivia games, is transforming the way the world has fun through its pop culture-based games, including Scene It?, the number-one selling DVD trivia game worldwide. Screenlife’s socially interactive and immersive games are now on multiple platforms including DVD, video game consoles, online and mobile phones.
Since its 2002 launch, Scene It? has grown into an international, award-winning brand with trivia game editions that include Twilight, The Simpsons, Star Trek, Seinfeld, Movie, TV, Sports, Music, Friends, Harry Potter and Disney. Scene It? DVD games have been translated into twelve languages across 29 countries.
A leader in entertainment licensing, Screenlife has struck hundreds of deals with major Hollywood studios, sports leagues and recording labels, as well as top actors, athletes and musicians. Other companies, including Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment, Real Networks, Konami, Namco and Comcast, work with Screenlife to deliver custom Scene It? games across multiple platforms including the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, mobile phones, and video on demand. Screenlife is a subsidiary of Paramount Pictures Corporation.
• Develop and execute strategic marketing plans for retail games based on in-depth understanding of target consumer and sales channel requirements.
• Partner with national retail accounts to develop effective retail marketing programs.
• Execute cross-promotional alliances with potential partners.
• Establish brand positioning/values and communicate to appropriate creative and design teams.
• Work cross-functionally with internal departments to implement all marketing communications.
• Lead marketing asset creation and coordinate production with relevant departments. Ensure consistency throughout development and execution.
• Lead corporate website retail strategy. Make changes and additions to website using content management system. Responsible for website traffic monitoring/reporting.
• Create strategic brand plans based on in-depth understanding of target consumer and sales channel requirements.
• Execute other special projects as assigned by Screenlife management.
• 5 years experience in product/brand marketing
• BA/BS degree in Marketing (MBA preferred)
• Literate in all MS Office programs
• Proven track record of building and executing effective marketing plans, including advertising and consumer promotions.
• Solid exposure to games, consumer packaged goods and/or retail consumer products
• Retail or in-store marketing experience, co-marketing and licensing experience a plus
• Grassroots, social-networking marketing experience (i.e. Facebook, Twitter) a plus
• Strong cross-functional management and team skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Consumer/customer oriented.
• Strategic and analytical thinker, yet able to make decisions in the face of ambiguity
• Ability to wear a number of different hats and perform a variety of functions
Contact: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.