Who: Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
Position: Media Senior Analyst
Where: Portland or Seattle
What: The Insight & Analytics team provides research and measurement services at all stages of campaign planning and execution. Insight & Analytics experts work in conjunction with agency teams and also directly with external clients to understand the market landscape and evaluate the success of a campaign. In addition, the team advances agency intellectual property through the development of new methodologies, tools and services to solve client business problems.
Services include primary and secondary research, crisis communications and issues management analysis, campaign measurement, brand and competitive assessments, influence identification and rankings, buzz and social media measurement, digital footprints and web analytics.
Account and Project Management
• One of the lead researchers on a major account
• Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, objectives, fiscal year and announcement plans
• Develop strategic plans (SOW, SLA’s, etc.) that map specifically to client’s business needs including strategic recommendations, resourcing, budget and deliverable timeline, etc. Coordinate all meetings with account partners to discuss plans and proactively address updates, changes to projects, any concerns, etc.
• Coordinate with other client services teams to ensure client business problems are being solved
• Organize project activities and interdepartmental meetings; ensure the completion of programs/projects on schedule and within budget
• Assign and monitor work of others, giving instruction and outlining objectives
Monitoring and Measurement
• Conduct in-depth measurement and analysis, connecting the dots and offering a strong point of view on outcomes and client-oriented learnings including next step recommendations.
• Identify the business objectives and reporting requirements of influence experiences (traditional + digital), implement and conduct the reporting and analysis of key influence metrics.
• Execute on a web analytics strategy and utilize dashboard reporting, quality tracking and software measurement tools.
• Provide strategic counsel and insight to your account clients as their strategic partner
• Proactively anticipate needs and make recommendations to account partners and clients
People and Team Leadership
• Participate in Measurement team leadership activities, including having a role in product, services, tools, processes evaluation and recommendations
• Creating a point of view on the industry and the evolution of the Measurement team
• Be an inspirational role model for the team and the agency
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, public relations or journalism
• 5+ years of professional experience in business measurement, research or analysis. Strong analytical skill set is a must!
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent partnership skills
• Strong writing & analytical skills – ability to communicate succinctly with account partners and clients via email as well as write a solid executive summary
• Client management experience (Microsoft preferred)
• Solid project management skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Solid time management skills, ability to quickly manage and adjust priorities
• Technical skills (Outlook management, Excel, Word templates, PowerPoint decks/reports)
• Strong people manager
• Budget development and management experience development and management for multiple teams
• Understanding of PR process (i.e. ideally will have worked on an account team)
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Contact: Please submit your resume (in a Word document only please) via our website at http://jobs.waggeneredstrom.com/Media-Senior-Analyst-jobs.aspx