Position: Ad Operations Manager, Mixpo
What: Mixpo is the leading provider of dynamic video advertising solutions for media companies, agencies and advertisers. As Ad Operations Manager, you will be the ad technology expert within the Client Operations team that is responsible for the end-to-end campaign execution for all of Mixpo’s lines of businesses. You will partner closely with client services and media colleagues to ensure flawless ad trafficking and delivery. In addition, you will own technical support and issue resolution, as well as more proactive quality initiatives.
This role requires hands-on domain expertise with display ad operations, strong technical skills, attention to detail, a commitment to flawless campaign execution and accurate trouble-shooting. In addition, the ideal candidate will have proven success working in online display ad operations, meeting deadlines, multi-tasking, and communicating across functional groups.
• Ad trafficking and delivery for client campaigns across various sites, networks and exchanges.
• Ensure accurate ad tagging to deliver the analytics requested by clients (e.g. engagement metrics, conversion tracking, click tracking across various ad servers, post-campaign brand lift analysis etc).
• Monitoring of live campaigns to identify campaign delivery issues, discrepancies against reporting from 3rd party ad servers, and drive quick/accurate troubleshooting.
• Serve as a main escalation point for technical issues.
• Facilitate implementation of new monitoring tools/scripts as well as other operational initiatives that improve the overall quality and reliability of Mixpo’s ad delivery.
• Provide feedback to the product team on opportunities to improve the Mixpo ad tag structures for accurate deployment widely in the display ecosystem.
• Other projects, as assigned.
• 3-5 years experience in online display ad operations within an agency, ad network/publisher or major ad technology vendor.
• Strong technical support and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong project management skills. Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks.
• Must demonstrate ability to be resourceful and solve complex problems efficiently.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
Contact: Please submit your resume to email@example.com