Position: Website Specialist
Where: Preston, WA
What: SanMar has an exciting opportunity to join the fast growing world of web marketing. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the web and who will be an active member of the Website Marketing Team.
This position maintains and administers product and marketing information and customer web-based marketing tools on sanmar.com by collaborating with the Website Marketing Team, internal Marketing Department, and SanMar’s E-Commerce Team. This individual will update the website by utilizing administrative tools and various software programs and languages.
• Administer content on www.sanmar.com.
o Process and upload product images.
o Post product descriptions and information.
o Create product color swatches.
o Categorize product.
o Upload marketing messages.
o Monitor and update marketing tools as needed.
o Possess an outstanding understanding of SanMar’s web tools.
o Perform and analyze daily reports and update website accordingly.
o Create product spec sheets.
• Audit www.sanmar.com and branded websites to ensure content is accurate.
• Work with Customer Tech Support and Internal E-Commerce Team troubleshooting issues.
• Respond to Customer Tech Support’s questions regarding SanMar.com.
• Support various marketing requests as needed within this dynamic, fast-paced web environment.
• Apply your web skills to enhance and progress SanMar’s marketing tools and messages online.
• Create and execute updates and new page additions to www.sanmar.com.
• Organize and distribute customer comments and questions.
• Assist with product launch organization, coordination, and execution.
• Maintain team project list and priorities.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Advanced Photoshop skills.
• Intermediate Illustrator and Dreamweaver skills.
• Intermediate HTML experience.
• Knowledge of Internet functions and browsers.
• Ability to work with both Mac and PC platforms.
• Ability to create and proof text and graphics.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical questions.
• Organized and self-motivated.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Team player.
• Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Associate Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
• 2-4 years website administration experience.
Contact: Please submit your information to email@example.com