Who: Isilon Systems
What: Isilon Systems, a fast-growing Seattle-based technology company, is helping to solve some of the world’s toughest large-scale data storage challenges. While you may never have heard of us, you’ve almost certainly experienced our work. Seen Avatar? Then you’ve enjoyed Isilon technology. Did you watch the Olympics? Again, Isilon. Read about some breakthrough cancer treatment? Isilon supports most of the world’s foremost genetic research organizations. Interesting? If so, read on…
We’re looking for an experienced, results-driven, web development professional to join our marketing team and take our corporate website to the next level. Our new colleague will be someone for whom creating and maintaining dynamic, compelling websites is second nature.
• Manage and implement all aspects of website development, maintenance, enhancement and measurement.
• Assist marketing team in the articulation and development of website requirements and functionality. Develop and manage project timelines for website enhancements.
• Ensure the site is fully optimized and functional with demand generation tracking such as Eloqua and Salesforce and with all appropriate SEO best practices
• Write documentation; install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches, and resolve software-related problems;
• Work directly and cooperatively with in-house and/or external design resources to implement design modifications to the site or individual pages
• Train and support site Content Managers and bloggers in the US and in Isilon offices worldwide.
• Manage the corporate Media Library.
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience in the creation and maintenance of a corporate website for a mid-sized or enterprise company. Knowledge of technical audience needs a plus.
• Experience with website skins.
• Experience creating panels, views and themes in Drupal is highly desired
• Experience with popular content management systems (Drupal preferred) as well as experience in module management, creation and maintenance of page templates/panels and custom code and objects is highly desired.
• Knowledge of current web standards and UI best practices.
• Proven success in a dynamic environment, demanding a strong sense of urgency and ability to reprioritize often.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field preferred.
• Ability to meet deadlines is a must.
• Knowledge of SVN a plus.
Contact: If you have the above experience and skills, we provide a unique opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology; please apply online via our website at www.isilon.com/careers .