Who: Appature Inc.
Position: Director of B2B Marketing
Where: Seattle (Downtown)
What: Appature is an extremely fast-growing, Seattle-based technology company that is changing the way organizations manage customer information and drive marketing results. Appature Nexus is used by some of the world’s leading healthcare and life sciences organizations and is quickly becoming regarded as one of the most innovative relationship marketing tools on the market. We are looking for a Director of B2B Marketing responsible for promoting Appature’s brand, creating highly qualified sales leads and enhancing product adoption and loyalty with customers.
This position is based in Seattle, Washington (our headquarters). The Director of B2B Marketing is a strategic position with broad accountabilities and requires the ideal candidate to be visionary and creative yet very executional and results-driven. This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
Appature has attracted a great deal of interest by many in the industry, and your primary responsibility is brand building and program execution that translates into awareness, consideration (leads), purchase, adoption and evangelism. Responsibilities also include helping create great times as part of a dynamic and fun team.
• Online Marketing: Manage and optimize website to best position our brand and products, enhance user experience and boost lead conversions. Build inbound marketing engine through SEM, SEO, content creation and social media expansion. Measure results by owning the marketing dashboard.
• Advertising/Outbound Marketing: Create advertising, concepting and copywriting (via mailing, print, online, newsletter, etc.) that generates qualified sales leads and enhances brand positioning. Determine and manage media buys for best placement and greatest ROI. Ensure brand consistency across all media across all (external and internal) audiences.
• Event Marketing: Create and implement robust schedule of highly-targeted webinars, conferences, customer advisory boards and traditional community events. Ensure webinar events range from thought leadership and best practices for sales prospects to “how to” tools for our current customers. Determine most effective use of exhibiting/conference investment dollars to further increase awareness and sales leads. Create Appature and customer speaking opportunities and build relationships with other speakers consistent with Appature’s brand message. Determine strategy, scope and execution of customer advisory board.
• Sales Enablement: Provide tools and training to the sales team on direction, messaging, competition, objection handling, customer successes, whitepapers, product applications and use cases that accelerate sales funnel velocity and build brand equity. Develop and maintain appropriate image and collateral library, messaging matrix and templates.
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications. MBA a plus.
• 10+ years in marketing with at least 3 years experience in the software industry. Experience in consumer marketing at a healthcare or CPG company a plus.
• Superb communications and story-telling skills (written and oral).
• Strong passion for technology, healthcare and creating solutions to marketers’ challenges.
• Demonstrated creativity and experience in online/inbound marketing, events, communications, lead generation and sales enablement.
• Demonstrated leadership skills and success generating ideas that translate to business results.
• Results-driven at both the strategic and tactical levels. Dedicated to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects.
• Always has a point of view and can succinctly articulate it.
• Can take complexity and make it surprisingly simple.
• Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Proven project management skills and agile multi-tasker.
• Experience managing external agencies.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and common social media platforms. Experience in HTML/CSS and CMS/Drupal a plus.
• A desire to get things done, the inspiration to challenge the status quo, and obsessive attention to the needs of our customers are absolutely required. You have unsurpassed integrity and dedication.
Contact: Apply for this position.
- Appature, User Experience Designer
- Marketing Director of Online Channels, A Place for Mom
- Director Online Marketing, Double Down Interactive, LLC
- Director, Mass & Lifecycle Marketing, Amazon
- Director of Consumer Marketing, Avvo
Category: Jobs Board