Responsibility: Your primary responsibility is to actively manage paid search campaigns in Google AdWords and MS AdCenter, and you will be expected to direct both the strategy and the execution to ensure optimal performance. Specific responsibilities include:
• Monitor multiple campaign results daily and optimize as necessary for revenue and profitability.
Not Foundidentify and resolve day-to-day campaign performance issues, including adjusting bids, writing and testing ad copy, keywords, and landing page optimization.
• Continually optimize landing pages for conversion rate and quality score.
• Monitor search market, identify opportunities and communicate findings broadly to team.
• Assist in strategic planning to grow business.
Requirements: Who are we looking for? If you are web savvy, self-driven, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, have an analytical mind-set, and are willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, this is the ideal role for you. Specific required qualifications include:
• Strong working knowledge of search engine marketing.
• Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data,
The requested URL /c/counter.php was not found on this server.identify trends/opportunities/issues and take appropriate action.
• Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal direct supervision, but recognize the value of contributing in a team environment.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Highly detail oriented, creative problem solver.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Additional desired qualifications include:
• Two+ years of hands-on experience with Google AdWords and MS AdCenter, including building, optimizing and analyzing PPC campaigns.
• Proven success in executing various bidding tactics to reach goals.
• Proven success optimizing ad copy and landing pages for increased CTR, conversion rate and quality score.
• Experience with large accounts would be an asset.
• Previous startup experience a plus.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume to jobs AT classifiedads DOT com.
Category: Jobs Board