Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
At F5, we make apps faster, smarter, and safer…from anywhere. Come work within the F5-as-a-Service (F5aaS) team in an exciting, dynamic, \”startup like\” environment charting the course for F5’s future. Together, we will build cloud-native services for all major private and public cloud environments to help protect and accelerate and secure cloud-based applications. Come and join a diverse team using F5 IP, various open-source platforms, public cloud services, and other states of the art technology to deliver services that are performant, reliable, secure, and scalable within a company known for our excellent culture.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be able to understand the target customers and market dynamics in order to launch new cloud services to customers, the F5 sales force, analysts and channel partners. The role requires excellent writing skills in prose and presentation formats and a consistent track record of building omnichannel go-to-market strategies. You will launch and support new products, enable sales and channel teams, and engage directly with customers and partners.
On this team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your strong leadership, communication and project management skills, and your ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Corporate Marketing, Sales and Business Development, to lead and execute on a wide variety of product marketing initiatives. Demonstrable skills in market segmentation, product positioning & messaging, and developing world-class customer and sales-facing content are mandatory.
- Be the biggest customer advocate in the room
- Develop positioning that differentiates F5 cloud services in the market
- Support launches by developing the marketing strategy & launch plans for new releases and leading the cross-functional implementation of the plans
- Produce collateral such as sales, customer, and analyst presentations, overview and datasheets, FAQs, briefs, case studies and webcasts
- Build market intelligence by understanding new and emerging F5 buyers, how and why they buy, and by understanding the competition
- Build and lead a modern digital-first demand generation strategy to reach technical audiences where they are
- Lead engagements with industry press and trade analysts
- Lead and mentor teammates on the product marketing team
- Present marketing strategy and plans to senior and executive level management
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Significant experience in technology marketing, preferably cloud services marketing
- Experience working in a global role and understanding marketing/channel differences across different countries/regions
- Great teamwork and negotiation skills, and the ability to work effectively across organizations in a global (often virtual) work environment
- Ability to effectively lead project initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including public presentations
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and execution skills
- Understanding of cloud-based networking and security technologies is a plus
- Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane up to 25%.
What You Must Have
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience. MBA Preferred