Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows around the world, with more than 40,000 movies and TV episodes, including Emmy-winning Originals — all available on-demand to the Kindle Fire, Fire TV and other mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected PCs, Macs, TVs, Blu-ray players and set-top-boxes. We are seeking a detail-oriented Marketing Manager to support the acquisition of new Prime Video members.
The right candidate is meticulously organized, managing a steady stream of marketing for Prime Video content releases to our affiliate partners. You will work with the Prime Video launch team and the Amazon Associates Business Development team to support release of key titles on Prime Video, with a special emphasis on our Original series; after execution, you will find creative ways to track and optimize performance across a diverse ecosystem of placements. As the day-to-day expert on program performance, you will distill that performance into a set of best practices applicable to all affiliates, as well as internal partners like IMDb. You will become deeply familiar with our closest partners, identifying opportunities for deeper integration and identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience for Amazon customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Work closely with Amazon Studios and Prime Video’s launch team to plan, execute, and report on marketing in support of content launches
· Execute creative tests across the affiliates marketing program, coalescing learnings into best practices that can be applied broadly to affiliate partners and other Prime Video marketing channels
· Audit placements with our top affiliates, both identifying new opportunities and pointing out when placements are off-brand for Prime Video
· Liaise with Associates Business Development team to deliver custom creative and reporting to top partners as needed, and to ensure operational excellence for the program
Craft and submit placements to category newsletters, delivered to top partners across all Amazon categories
· 2+ years of online marketing experience
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
· Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities to optimize performance
· Ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
· Relentlessly high standards and strong attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree
· Prior experience supporting affiliate programs
· Prior experience balancing program performance with excellent customer experience
Contact: Apply online.