The ideal candidate has an undergraduate degree, feels a deep inner satisfaction when it comes to meeting deadlines, and will be in available to work remotely Monday through Friday, 8:30AM-5:30PM. This position offers the possibility of FT, in-house employment upon the more-than satisfactory completion of a three month contract.
HigherEducation.com is a leading digital marketing company with offices in Seattle, Houston and Fort Lauderdale specializing in content marketing in the education space. We make great things and work with great people.
How to Apply
• Your resume, detailing current and previous editing or writing experience and education
• A well-written cover letter that discusses your strengths as an editor and writer, and why you feel you are a good fit for our company
• One writing sample (max: 2,000 words)
• Your feelings on the Oxford comma
• Optional (but highly appreciated): A link to your online portfolio, blog, or other work you feel showcases your abilities
This is a full-time, contract position with the possibility of advancement to salaried employment.