Position: Sr. Java Developer
What: Hiring multiple Engineers for Seattle area specialty retailer with national footprint that will be part of a key team of Technology professionals that applies scientific, mathematical and social principles to design, build, and maintain technology products, devices, systems and solutions. These technology products and solutions provide amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business.
· Develop large scale RESTful Web Services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
· Desire to have full ownership of the entire SDLC from conception to post-mortem
· Mentor junior developers to grow them to similar levels of technical expertise
· Strive for continuous improvement of code quality and development practices
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams – business stakeholders, engineers, program management, project management, etc. – to produce the best solutions possible
· Anticipate system/application challenges and proposes solutions for the same.
· Contribute to story sizing and work estimates for implementation, validation, delivery and documentation
· Review user stories to ensure a quality user experience, well-defined acceptance criteria and thorough test coverage.
· Participate in design and code review to ensure quality and testability of feature code
· Implement test automation to validate new d existing code
· Adjust positively to quickly-changing priorities and shifting goals
· Translate business issues to technical terms
· Understand, leverage and applies best practices effectively
· This position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned
· 3-5 years of professional experience in practice area
· Proven high level of expertise in Java and related technology stacks
· Proven proficiency in API development (REST and SOAP)
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· Agile software development experience
· Experience working in a metrics driven environment is a plus
· Cloud Computing Experience (e.g AWS, Azure) is a plus
How: Apply Here