Position: Graphic Designer
What: Synect is looking for a few great artists to work with them in creating unique content for one of the largest retail chain video walls in the country. This is once in a lifetime opportunity to work with the best team in the world for video wall content.
- Responsible for designing graphics for motion and animation content to be deployed various platforms in the Microsoft stores, kiosk, video wall, web, slates and mobile. This starts with creating concepts, storyboards and design boards.
- Conceptualizing and designing motion graphics to be incorporated in experiences for applications to be deployed on various platforms ranging from web, desktop, kiosks, Microsoft and large scale touch & multi-touch hardware.
- Translate marketing and business requirements into sketches, storyboards and ultimately fully rendered designs
- Provide design and art direction to motion designers and studio team
- Conceptualize and create compelling designs and campaigns to be deployed as motion content on large scale multi display video walls
- Some User interface and functionality design required.
- Creative skills and ideas generation, from seed concept to ﬁnal design. Understanding of large scale video display technologies required (i.e. Codecs, Rendering Workﬂows).
- Design, illustration, typography, media manipulation
Contact: Email reels and portfolios to email@example.com