Position: UI/Visual Designer
What: HasOffers is looking for a next-generation UI Designer with the mad skills to take their application interface designs forward. Their software products are powerful and sophisticated, and are used by a very tech-savvy audience. Their interfaces, then, must be beautiful, intuitive, and optimized to work across multiple platforms and screen sizes. This position utilizes your UI design chops and knowledge of trends and best practices to create the future of product design. Working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll collaborate with product leadership, creative, and engineering teams to define and formulate user experience and functionality specifications. From there, you will own the design, crafting the interface to match the defined experience. From there, you’ll continue to work with the product and UX teams to optimize and improve product designs, whether by incorporating features, improving functionality, or creating new apps or tools.
- Design for a variety of needs at all levels, from high-concept to tactical, in a very high-paced environment.
- Collaborate with Leadership and Marketing in brainstorming and concept work for design needs.
- 3+ years of work experience in a visual/UI design role in a digital media environment.
- A strong digital portfolio with relevant experience in mobile-first and responsive design.
- Work with the Marketing team in the design, production, and maintenance of all of our website properties.
- Produce designs for quick turn-around marketing content needs, such as blog graphics, info-graphics, and sales decks
- Understand and apply best practices in responsive and mobile-first design.
- Maintain and improve designs for application interfaces and website properties.
- Keep abreast of design trends and innovations in traditional, digital, social, consumer, and B2B spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent vocational training.
Contact: Send your resume to [email protected] (no cover letter needed).