Position: Digital Account Manager
What: Razorfish is one of the largest interactive agencies in the world and currently has more than 2,000 employees in 20 offices in seven countries (Australia, China, France, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) focusing exclusively on digital marketing and technology. Each office is filled with opportunities for people who want to invent the digital future. It’s a big challenge, but it’s a big Internet, and there’s work to be done.
Advertising Services is the fastest-growing discipline within Razorfish and is searching for new talent. Our people are the digital engine that supplies end-to-end campaign set-up, management, reporting, analysis, and optimization for our clients’ online marketing efforts. Advertising Services works very closely with Account Leadership (our Client Engagement team) to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service and support. Due to their unique skill sets and experiences, veterans of our group have historically been well-positioned to advance into other opportunities within the agency, including Client Engagement. Do you have what it takes to be our next rising star?
Responsibilities: Our Account Managers (aka Campaign Managers) work closely with peers from Media, Search, Social, Creative, and other disciplines to support the vision and strategy established by Account Leadership and flawlessly execute our clients’ online marketing efforts. Their day-to-day responsibilities require a strong client service orientation, superb project and campaign management skills, a tenacious attention to detail, and a proven ability to solve problems. This role also requires proficiency with regular media reporting and insights-driven analysis. Candidates with 1 – 2 years digital marketing experience highly preferred.
***This position requires familiarity with digital campaign management, performance measurement and analytics, online ad operations, and related tools and technology platforms.***
- Ability to easily work with data and come up with insights
- Demonstrated knowledge of online marketing (ad units, pricing, concepts behind, etc)
- Excel mastery required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service orientation and proven team player
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Solid knowledge of Atlas and other relevant technologies
- General knowledge of research tools
- BA or equivalent experience required
- 1 – 2 years digital marketing experience highly preferred