Position: Social Media Coordinator
What: The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day execution of client social media campaigns; tasks include daily community listening, maintenance, community engagement/conversation, monitoring and issue escalation/response. In addition, the Coordinator will conduct research (using a variety of tools) to identify social media best practices and trends for brand audits, as well as conduct community conversation audits to identify key online influencers as it relates to client projects. The Coordinator will also provide community insights that will be used to hone and improve client campaigns and programs. The ideal candidate will have proven, previous experience repositioning a brand using social media in an advertising/marketing agency.
Razorfish is one of the largest interactive agencies in the world and currently has more than 2,000 employees in 20 offices in seven countries (Australia, China, France, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) focusing exclusively on digital marketing and technology. Each office is filled with opportunities for people who want to invent the digital future. It’s a big challenge, but it’s a big Internet, and there’s work to be done.
- Social Media/digital program execution:
- Help launch and manage social media presences for clients on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Ning, YouTube and other relevant social media/collaboration sites.
- Adhere to editorial calendar to ensure content and assets are being released on time.
- Support brand loyalty and encourage generation of user created content via active community participation and conversation; manage online discussions by listening and responding to users (where appropriate) in a timely and authentic manner. Escalate issues as needed and provide feedback on community happenings.
- Monitor and track discussion topics for management team; prepare weekly reports to update staff/clients on predetermined metrics. Proactively monitor brand and relevant themes/news stories within the blogosphere and provide suggestions for timely content, assets and conversations within brand communities.
- Work daily with Social Media Manager and client teams ensure proper messaging is being executed online and that it is relevant to client goals.
- Work with Social Media Manager to update editorial calendars and ensure all assets/materials are timely and up to date.
- Use online listening, supplemental research and daily community learnings to provide insights for improving programs and enhancing program successes.
- Research and identify bloggers/key influencers and associated communities for blogger/influencer campaigns.
- Research and identify social media best practices and relevant brand examples within the space for proposals and online audits.
- 1- 3+ years of relevant work experience; experience at interactive, advertising, public relations or marketing agency REQUIRED
- Previous, proven experience repositioning a brand using social media
- Relevant experience across key social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, blogs, YouTube, Digg, Flickr, FourSquare, etc; Extra points for Vimeo. Blip.tv, Tumblr, Posterous, etc; **you will be asked to provide clips**
- Conversant in SEO/SEM, web analytics, web technology, mobile campaigns, community and the concepts of creative/brand
- Excellent copywriting skills; understand creative briefs
- Familiarity with one or more listening platforms e.g., TruPulse, Radian6, etc also a bonus
- Ideal candidate is driven by both data and brand; fluent in search and platforms and keenly aware of analytics
- Possess background knowledge and a true passion for the social media marketing space
- Must have strong verbal and writing/grammatical skills as well as ability to present information and ideas logically and clearly; keen eye for detail also required
- Ability to integrate with virtual teams across agency and client organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Fine Art or other related Liberal Arts Degree
CANDIDATES WHO ARE INVITED TO INTERVIEW WILL BE ASKED TO PRESENT LINKS AND/OR CLIPS OF PREVIOUS CAMPAIGNS AND MAKE A PRESENTATION TO OUR TEAM.
**Please include cover letter and resume to be considered for this role.
This position is for full time employment
Contact: If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1137020-1812-6395