Position: Creative Director
What: Razorfish is looking for a seasoned Creative Director to serve as an idea generator, a pitch master, a teacher, a mentor, and a touchstone to help assure creative excellence among the creative team. This role will bring thought leadership and expertise in creating breakthrough brand experiences for our clients. In addition, the Creative Director will play a strong leadership role in new business development, senior client relationships, and agency management relationships.
- Reports to the Executive Creative Director.
- Drive vision for brands under the Razorfish name.
- Develop and communicate industry-leading creative concepts while balancing strategic development with client business objectives.
- Expert at translation of consumer insights into actionable creative strategies and breakthrough concepts that drive business results
- Collaborates with our senior management team on maintaining existing account, help lead and grow the existing business.
- Shares responsibility for new business efforts, collaborates with Business Development, an Creative teams in crafting pitches for new business.
- Welcomes and demonstrates a multi-disciplinary approach to creative problem solving.
- Understands and effectively communicates/implements creative concepts, the company’s creative and business philosophy, methodology and capabilities.
- Forward thinking in understanding the emerging tools, technology and business practices for the digital medium, and progressive in learning the application of these tools and practices
- Strives to be a thought leader and advanced practitioner in creative tools and tactics.
- Be based in our San Francisco office.
- Strong portfolio with nationally / internationally creative achievements
- 10+ years experience in large-scale creative management, expert at developing both brand and digital creative including interactive advertising, e-commerce and website/microsite
- Acknowledged thought-leader and strategist ability with excellent client relationship skills.
- Proven expertise at motivating and managing the creative department in developing, communicating, and selling industry-leading concepts to clients
- Solid understanding and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and business objectives
- Effective and creative brainstorming, ideation, and other problem-solving skills
- Effective organizational approach, performance management orientation, and superb interpersonal skills.
Contact: If interested, please apply online.