Position: Associate Media Director
What: Razorfish is one of the largest interactive agencies in the world focusing exclusively on digital marketing and technology. With support from the Vice President and Director of Media, the AMD provides functional management and leadership to a team of experienced Media Planners. The Associate Media Director is expected to be a strong cross-functional contributor, working closely with the Account Directors and Agency Management. The AMD will also support the Media Director and VP Media as needed. The chosen candidate will have proven leadership skills, a solid track record of developing and executing media strategy, and a strong media background in multiple disciplines.Responsibilities:
- Manage staff, workflow and department capabilities. In conjunction with the Media Director, the AMD provides day-to-day functional management of Razorfish Media Planners, including an active role in training and mentoring. Duties include:
- – Provide timely feedback and performance evaluation to team members
- – Create and execute development plans with direct reports
- – Build team environment
- – Assist in the hiring of new employees
- Develop and execute new hire training, as well as the department-wide continuing education programs.
- Work cross-functionally with Razorfish management team and Account Directors. Work with aQuantive executives as needed.
- Increase visibility of media expertise throughout the agency.
- Plan and buy media as needed; may include direct account and client service responsibilities.
- Provide both Direct Response and Brand Marketing training and insights to Media Planners, including:
- – Use of dayparts, rich media, and brand surveys
- – Execution of reach and frequency analysis and other media research tools
- – Segmentation strategies
- Provide marketing expertise, including online and offline strategy development, for clients and client teams.
- Develop and maintain publisher relationships, including senior-level contacts. Contribute to partnership development and issue resolution between both parties.
- Actively contribute to new business efforts.
- Special projects as assigned.
Requirements: BA or equivalent experience required. 6+ years of media planning or equivalent business experience; 3 years in online media preferred. 2+ years management experience preferred. Experience with ad server technology; Atlas Software preferred.
- Dedication to client service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and presence.
- Solid financial acumen and business expertise.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Contact: If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1059986-1812-9295