Who: Satori Software
Position: Marketing Copywriter
Where: Seattle (Downtown)
What: Satori Software is looking for a marketing copywriter with excellent proofing and editing skills to help create marketing collateral, lead generation copy, white papers, sales tools and other materials. The ideal candidate will have strong interest in writing persuasive marketing pieces targeting business decision makers in a technology business-to-business selling environment.
• Perform ongoing writing assignments including internal and external company communications, contributed articles, news releases, marketing collateral, advertisements, email and web content.
• Research and write product and service white papers and related articles for business users.
• Review technical material for accuracy, clarity and consistency with other messaging.
• Ensure concepts and copy are clear a for various targeted market segments.
• Participate and contribute to the overall marketing mix; willing to help others beyond primary responsibilities as needed.
• Excellent writing and editing skills for a wide range of marketing and sales communications
• Excellent research skills a plus.
• Superior knowledge of grammar, punctuation, formatting, etc.
• 1 to 3 years in a marketing and corporate communications environment preferred.
• Ability to take complex information and create clear, persuasive and consistent messages.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively manage the workload.
• Expert in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• B.A. in English, Marketing, Journalism or Communications preferred
Writing samples will be required, which should represent your ability to write both promotional collateral and business white papers.
Satori Software is dedicated to producing simply powerful contact data quality and mailing preparation solutions for both small businesses and large enterprises. These solutions include point-of-entry address validation, change-of-address updates, data enhancement, batch cleansing and volume mail preparation.
High contact data quality improves the efficiency of marketing programs and business processes. Validating addresses also saves money (e.g., materials, postage and the associated preparation costs) that would otherwise be wasted on undeliverable mail. Satori solutions integrate with existing systems to improve contact data quality at all touch points — from real-time address validation at point-of-entry to ongoing batch cleansing, updates and enhancements.
High-end mailers use MailRoom ToolKit Architect to integrate address correction and postal sorting into web-to-print, transactional and variable-data mailing systems. Or, for an easy-to-use desktop application, they choose Bulk Mailer. Its industry-leading interface simplifies the task of meeting complex postal requirements for volume-mail discounts.
Over 15,000 organizations count on Satori to deliver solutions based on ease of use, affordability and leading technology including leaders in healthcare, financial services, education, direct marketing, fundraising and more; and is a vendor of choice for U.S. federal and state agencies
Contact: To apply for this position please complete the online application on our website. http://www.satorisoftware.com/onlineapplication/
- Marketing Communications Specialist, Satori Software
- E-mail Marketing Copywriter, GreaterGood.com
- Senior Interactive Copywriter, Classmates.com
- Marketing Campaign Manager, Tableau Software
- Product Marketing Specialist – iServices, Intelius
Category: Jobs Board