Zillow’s Consumer Care team is a group of passionate professionals who work together to create the best consumer experience in the industry.
About the role
Zillow is hiring a motivated consumer advocate to specialize in content moderation. In this Consumer Care role you will implement Zillow Group’s Moderation Strategy, monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the community is maintained as a safe environment. You will report to the Consumer Care Lead on Zillow’s Consumer Care team. In this role you will:
- Review and moderate all user-generated content to ensure it meets all guidelines, within Zillow Groups SLA.
- Identify any known or new patterns of fraud – users otherwise abusing our content platforms and violating our TOU.
- You have a strong dedication to providing education and resolving issues while maintaining a high level of integrity and customer service.
- You will be an expert on Zillow Real Estate products, features and functionality related to user generated content.
- Respond to all customers within assigned service levels and take ownership of resolving customer issues in regards to content contributions.
- Meet defined goals and activity metrics using Zendesk.
- Team Player- is willing and able to openly communicate with all customers (internal and external) and be able to adapt quickly to changes
- Solving problems and making customers happy are what we’re all about!
Who you are
- You have at least two years’ experience in a content moderation or fraud investigations role.
- You see customer service as vital to the success of an organization and are passionate about satisfying our customers.
- Experience using various channels for delivering customer support, including phone and email.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with customers who have varying degrees of product and technical proficiency.
- Previous experience in Zendesk or other CRM software. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must. Excellent problem-solving skills, with a technical aptitude.
- A quick and flexible learner.
- We move quickly here and the industry moves quickly, so we need you to be willing and able to grow with us.
- Experience in real estate / advertising / internet / and or media environment is preferred. Attention to detail for documentation required per policy is a must.
- Inventive, and savvy with database searches, internet searches and finding new ways to tackle issues.
Get to know us
Trulia’s mission is to build a more neighborly world by helping you discover a place you’ll love to live. Homebuyers and renters use Trulia’s website and suite of mobile apps to get a deeper understanding of homes and neighborhoods across the U.S. through personalized recommendations, insights sourced straight from locals, and 34 neighborhood map overlays that offer details on commute, reported crime, schools, nearby businesses, and more. Founded in 2005, Trulia is based in San Francisco, and owned and operated by Zillow Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z and ZG). Trulia is a registered trademark of Trulia, LLC.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Contact: Apply online.