Position: Graphic Designer
What: 24x7Clicks, an early stage direct response digital media start-up, is currently seeking aLevel web designer. As the creative mastermind of the organization, their ideal candidate is expected to be inventive, analytical, and of course, creative!
You will be tasked with designing and writing copy for a wide variety of online advertisements and squeeze pages. It is vital that you understand the complete scope of an advertising campaign specifically the user experience from an ad to the final conversion. The advertisements and squeeze pages you create will be expected to yield a high click through and conversion rate. You will then be expected to optimize those creatives based on performance.
You will be creating ads for some of the most competitive online consumer verticals, so it is integral that you are innovative and react analytically rather than emotionally in the optimization of the ads.
The team at 24×7 Clicks are experts in Facebook advertising and overall PPC advertising. With a solid foundation in those platforms, successful individuals will have the opportunity to further their career and grow with the company as it expands into new verticals and media channels. Highly qualified candidates will have at least 1-3 years of web design experience, specifically with online advertising, squeeze pages, and copywriting.
– Responsible for managing the creative end of a campaigns which involves analyzing the performance of the campaign and making intelligent decisions on how to alter the creatives to increase the performance of the campaign
– Possess the ability to think like a consumer and design based on what you think will yield the highest conversion rate
– Design innovative and eye-catching Facebook right hand side ads and news feed ads that yield a high CTR
– Design squeeze pages that yield a high click through rates and conversion rates
– Write copy that pushes users to take action
– Optimize creatives based on performance
– Work closely with the campaign manager to increase campaign performance, which includes accepting feedback and creative criticism
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
– Demonstrates ability to design based on data rather than emotions (must accept that “well-designed” ads may not yield the best performance)
– Ability to identify trends in creatives and optimize based on that
– Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn
Contact: Apply here.