Position: Junior Developer
What: Explore is looking for developers to join their in-house downtown Bellevue consulting team to participate in custom development, eCommerce, web-based business systems, mobile applications, and other initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• Must be a self-starter, and have good understanding of application development and the SDLC
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• 1-2 years’ experience outside of school projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
• Development training/experience targeting the .Net platform: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
• Training/experience in database design & development (MS SQL)
• XML / Web Services experience
• Design (UI) skills a plus
• Experience with ERP, CRM, or SFA tools is a plus
Contact: Apply online.