Position: Marketing Manager
Where: Seattle, Capitol Hill
What: Catalysis is more than just a digital agency. They’re a tight knit group of technically capable experts who share a passion for creativity and innovation within a digital world! They’re currently seeking a Marketing Manager to support the Client Services team and company leadership in the development and execution of the agency’s marketing plan.
- Develop and execute the organization’s strategic and tactical marketing plan.
- Own all elements of the marketing plan, including advertising, publicity, brand management, trade shows, website, collateral, SEO and social media.
- Manage internal marketing efforts and the coordination of internal and external resources.
- Develop and execute strategy for measuring the efficacy of internal marketing efforts.
- Create organized proposals and pitch materials.
Requirements: The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering successful multi-channel campaigns, working with both internal and external resources. As well as:
- 6+ years of experience in both strategic and tactical elements of marketing, including content marketing, social media and SEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience developing and managing a marketing plan and budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Team player who is comfortable working with a cross-functional, collaborative group of interactive marketing professionals.
Contact: Please submit your resume and cover letter in a single MS Word document using an online application process. Go online to start the application process for the Marketing Manager position.