These are some of the challenges we face as a multi-vendor IT solutions provider of brand name products. Have a look at our current site filled with products. Can you visualize a compelling site? We can, but we need your talent to shape the way we look to the world. We’re in the process of making dramatic changes in the way we do business online. This is an opportunity to be the chief designer for an eCommerce team producing significant revenue online without having updated the UI/UX in years!
We are looking for a talented web designer to completely redesign Zones.com. The ideal candidate is primarily a visual designer who wants to have an immediate and lasting impact on an organization. UX design skills and a solid grasp of HTML/CSS are preferred.
- Create wireframes, comps, page layouts and page designs for the next generation of Zones.com
- Gather usability requirements, provide designs and build new UI components
- Participate in developing and re-engineering of the user interface; correcting inefficiencies and implementing improvements
- Develop a UI that focuses site visitors behavior — increasing conversion and content consumption
- Participate in developing SEM and affiliate marketing initiatives
Requirements: We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Experience designing online marketing materials like landing pages and call to action pages
- Strong skills in design tools such as Photoshop
- 3-5 years professional experience as a web designer in an e-Commerce or high traffic site
- Attention to detail to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (with a focus on Web Design
If you are an energetic, talented team-player with a passion for web design, analytics, digital marketing and product management, we’d like to hear from you.
Contact: TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE FOLLOW LINK PROVIDED: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA4/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ZONES&cws=1&rid=459