Who: Cobalt – ADP Dealer Services
Position: PowerSEO Specialist
What: The PowerSEO Specialist develops and implements effective full site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies for an enhanced SEO offering with the goal of generating increased targeted web traffic, and thereby increased lead generation. The PowerSEO Specialist utilizes knowledge of natural search engine listings and employs the following SEO techniques:
– Broad keyword analysis and selection of brand and long tail combinations
– Reviews key metrics across the full website to access effectiveness of strategy
– Competitive site analysis to evaluate on-page optimization and inbound linking strategies
– Optimization of on page information including page content, meta tags, page titles, and descriptions
– Internal linking strategies to disperse value throughout the whole site
– Inbound and outbound link placement
– Verification and optimization of Business listings for Google, Bing, and Yahoo!.
– Managing internal and external account relationships to include strategic understanding of customer’s business needs and how this drives their digital advertising;
– Coordinating across teams to drive ongoing performance improvement including Account Advocates, DAS, product management, and sales.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for developing, adhering to, and continually improving Cobalt full site SEO strategies and services based on an analysis of the competitive marketplace and is used to maintain a level of consistent excellence in execution among the SEO specialists.
The PowerSEO Specialist develops, generates, and interprets periodic performance reports used in ongoing site traffic analysis, monitoring organic search placement, and evaluating the effectiveness of the overall SEO strategy. The PowerSEO Specialist also continually collaborates with and supports Account Advocates and Digital Solutions Managers to achieve the customers’ strategic SEO goals.
Once trained, this position requires in-depth knowledge of Cobalt website products and services utilized by Cobalt customers, as well as an understanding of how these products and services function to support the customers’ strategic goals. The PowerSEO specialist will have the ability to articulate this knowledge in a clear, professional manner via verbal and written communications to both internal and external customers.
– Ability to introduce new SEO strategies, tactics, guidelines, processes, or related projects to a large team or organization, including thorough testing and effective delivery to the team from start to finish.
– Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills, superior time management strategies, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
– Proven ability to manage and complete tasks according to assigned timelines
– Proven ability to work independently in a team environment
– Experience working in a corporate environment, preferably in high tech customer service environment
– Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
– Flexibility to adapt to constant change
– Demonstrated ability to maintain poise under stress and to respond quickly, logically, and patiently to questions or requests
– Physical ability to perform all of the essential functions of the job
– Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills demonstrated by delivering clear, correct and timely communications and effectively working with others, verbally and in written format.
– Ability to quickly learn & understand complex software products and explain these to customers
– Account management skills – ability to interact with internal and external customers to solve customer SEO issues and questions and demonstrate the value.
Education and Experience Requirements
– 2+ years previous SEO experience required.
– 2+ years experience in customer facing role. Proven ability to consult and manage customer expectations.
– 1 year of local search optimization and business listing experience preferred
– Understanding of technical architectural and web design preferred
– 2+ years of written communications experience preferred
– Strong understanding of SEO Tools and search analytics solutions required
– 1-2 years of social media experience preferred
– 1 year of experience with basic HTML coding is preferred
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
Contact: Apply online via http://www.adp-jobs.com/job/Seattle-Power-SEO-Specialist-Job-WA-98101/1611132/